• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sgtjnichols

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Arkansas
I sold a boat on payments to a friend. They paid every month, then when they were paying the last payment we couldnt find the title, so my husband went and got a replacement title and gave to them , during this time they stopped payment on the last check that was wrote. So they still owe me some money but have the title. Because I didnt know that they would do this to me. I found out later that the boat had been sold 2 times before they ever paid for the boat. They dont even have the boat right now. So what are my options on settleing this manner. Can I ask for the boat back? Or just take them to court for the money that is owed on it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">