• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice for At fault accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kiranpudhota

Arkansas
Hi,
I drove out of a Honda accord from a intersection and had hit another car. This was in month of Nov 2010. Both of our insurance is from state farm and the cars got repaired in Nov 2010. The policy gave me a notice to must appear at the court. I called court office and they asked me if i am guilty. I said i am guilty and they told me to appear at court as it is marked as must appear in the report.
Can someone plz advice how to proceed about this. I am little tensed not knowing what or hou much fine i may have to pay.

Thank you so much,
Arogya.

jrae3603

Being at fault sucks

Just make sure you obtain (or bring to court, if you already have) receipts for the prices of the repairs. Check with SF to see what exactly the policy on the deductible is. You shouldn't have to pay more than the deductible for both repairs, but double-check with SF. GL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">