• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice/lawer on 2 small claims leading to bigger things

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joy sea

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AM a CA resident since 1978-I am 60, handicapped and walk with a walker-For the past 2 1/2 years I rented a small apt in Washoe Valley, NV - after a year the cpouple began to harass me- when the batub broke they didn't fix and demanded that i pay for it-but still did not fix and igot a diseases from it(documented by doctor letter and charts)- they deprived me of phone, access to home, pipes broke and they didn't fix and they were abusive verbally and emotionally---I had to FLEE because they were so mean, and my sdoc advised so- i had 5 days left to rental agreement, and they always entered illegally when they wished--I left all my things there-and made arrangements to have imp things picked up and paid to have place cleaned-they prevented both of these things, stealing my things and denying access to my medicalC-PAP( $2,500 machine i need that medical paid for) They never responded to any of my letters, calls emails asking them to pleasse send me my stuff and refund cleaning $ I spent of $1000. They have a lawyer-Nv allows this--Their case copmes up in Reno on 9/15/08--They have property and jobs and I do not have witnesses as they are part of a COVEN that I was forced into
which took my money and now do rituals against me--these wmoen are all her witnesses and i have no recourse except toi sue her and her husabnd--i am on SSI and have no income that is spare--but this can go on contingency for further legal action--I also have another case in CA --another member of this coven--please email me as i check them daily--thises are both cases of elderly and disabled abuse as well aws landlord/tenant issues

ErinGoBragh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AM a CA resident since 1978-I am 60, handicapped and walk with a walker-For the past 2 1/2 years I rented a small apt in Washoe Valley, NV - after a year the cpouple began to harass me-
What couple? I'm assuming you mean the LL?

when the batub broke they didn't fix and demanded that i pay for it-but still did not fix and igot a diseases from it(documented by doctor letter and charts)-
How did you get diseases from the broken bath tub? Did you put your request for repair in writing, sent CRRR?

deprived me of phone, access to home, pipes broke and they didn't fix and they were abusive verbally and emotionally---I had to FLEE because they were so mean, and my sdoc advised so-
Okay, so you got out of the bad rental situation that you'd been in for 2 1/2 years. Good. Did you get any photos of the broken pipes? Anything in writing from a plumber? Any proof you requested repairs? Was the use of a phone included in the lease? How was access to your home denied?

i had 5 days left to rental agreement, and they always entered illegally when they wished--I left all my things there-and made arrangements to have imp things picked up and paid to have place cleaned-they prevented both of these things, stealing my things and denying access to my medicalC-PAP( $2,500 machine i need that medical paid for)
Did you ever call the police when you were prevented from picking up those items?

They never responded to any of my letters, calls emails asking them to pleasse send me my stuff and refund cleaning $ I spent of $1000. They have a lawyer-Nv allows this--
As is their right, and as they should. They have a right to defend against your accusations, just as you have the right to an attorney to help you prove your side.

Their case copmes up in Reno on 9/15/08--They have property and jobs and I do not have witnesses as they are part of a COVEN that I was forced into
which took my money and now do rituals against me--these wmoen are all her witnesses and i have no recourse except toi sue her and her husabnd--i am on SSI and have no income that is spare--but this can go on contingency for further legal action--I also have another case in CA --another member of this coven--please email me as i check them daily--thises are both cases of elderly and disabled abuse as well aws landlord/tenant issues
Now you just sound crazy. A coven, huh? Bunch of witches, all out to get you? And of course, they can prove their side.. but answer my above questions. You don't have witnesses, so what written documentation do you have that anything you say is true? And how were you FORCED into giving them money?

It does not sound like a case of elderly abuse- 60, in my opinion, is not elderly with the modern medicine we have. What was your lease, yearly? MTM? Why did you wait 1 1/2 years to move out if things were so bad after the first year?

And exactly what case are you talking about? Are you being sued? Suing them?

Your post is extremely disjointed and frankly comes off sounding quite nutty. But answer my questions and maybe someone can pick through your posts and offer their opinion. At this point, it's really not clear what you are talking about, or what legal question you have.

EDIT: I see in your other post that you were talking about a cult. Please post *relevant* details to this post in this thread, and do not start new threads on the topic with similar information. I haven't read the either post in it's entirely, nor do I plan on it. Keep everything in one topic. It makes it less confusing than it already is.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">