• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dodie3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.
:(
Please help me. About 2 years ago I helped a fellow employee buy some kind of instrument. It was for him and a friend. I financed it with the promise that they would pay me off in 3 months, with interest. When the bill came in I gave it to him, 3 months later I find hes not paid anything. I send the company money. I could no way afford to make these payments. I don't have to explain what happens next. Neither him or his friend paid anything.
I do have a signed paper saying they would pay me back. I'm lost. I have no money, now I have no credit. I have no way of finding these guys. Of course I do know their names.
Please tell me is their anyway for me to solve my problem.
One guy is the brother of the famous basketball player Aaron Mckie.
My name is Dodie Digiacomo, please tell me if i have a leg to stand on.

Thank You

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.
:(
Please help me. About 2 years ago I helped a fellow employee buy some kind of instrument. It was for him and a friend. I financed it with the promise that they would pay me off in 3 months, with interest. When the bill came in I gave it to him, 3 months later I find hes not paid anything. I send the company money. I could no way afford to make these payments. I don't have to explain what happens next. Neither him or his friend paid anything.
I do have a signed paper saying they would pay me back. I'm lost. I have no money, now I have no credit. I have no way of finding these guys. Of course I do know their names.
Please tell me is their anyway for me to solve my problem.
One guy is the brother of the famous basketball player Aaron Mckie.
My name is Dodie Digiacomo, please tell me if i have a leg to stand on.

Thank You

Dodie,

I'm sorry but I have no way of telling you if you have one leg or two to stand on....look in the mirror and see for yourself.

You have been told :D

thehyena

I don't know how bad your money problems have become, but have you considered filing a small claims case and then using a process server to subpoena these defendants?

Roo

I don't know how bad your money problems have become, but have you considered filing a small claims case and then using a process server to subpoena these defendants?
I think you need an address for that and OP says their present whereabouts are unknown.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">