• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help to find somebody's new address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mail4joby007

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota
I really need some legal help for my case.Iam from Minnesota. Somebody borrow money from me as personal loan one year before and i sue him. I win the case by default becasue he didn't showup the court.
After that court gave him enough time to give my money back and no reply from him after that. Now
i really need help to find his current home address to serve the court order personally.
We were using one address till this time and i think he moved from there.The people who
is living there said they dont know the defendant.So how did i find his new address.

CSO286

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota
I really need some legal help for my case.Iam from Minnesota. Somebody borrow money from me as personal loan one year before and i sue him. I win the case by default becasue he didn't showup the court.
After that court gave him enough time to give my money back and no reply from him after that. Now
i really need help to find his current home address to serve the court order personally.
We were using one address till this time and i think he moved from there.The people who
is living there said they dont know the defendant.So how did i find his new address.
Internet search?
Friends?
Relatives?
Employers?
Private investigator?

HelloTexas

One other idea is to try mailing a letter via USPS and use "Address Service Requested" service offered by the postal service. I am not sure how effective it is. USPS website will have more information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">