• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help for verbal agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meiyee87

I have broken up with my boy friend recently and he did promise me to pay me back 450 pound so to reimburse what i have paid in advance in planning his trip to UK and he choose to not coming over to UK at the end.

As i have to renew my tenancy agreement in September and need the money urgently, i tried to ask back the money. However, he refuse to pay back as he is now think that he does not have the obligation to pay me back.

I would like to ask if I can bring this verbal agreement up to court?

I really hope to get the reply soon as it is the money for my education in UK and I do not really want to let it just be like that. Thank you.

sandyclaus

I have broken up with my boy friend recently and he did promise me to pay me back 450 pound so to reimburse what i have paid in advance in planning his trip to UK and he choose to not coming over to UK at the end.

As i have to renew my tenancy agreement in September and need the money urgently, i tried to ask back the money. However, he refuse to pay back as he is now think that he does not have the obligation to pay me back.

I would like to ask if I can bring this verbal agreement up to court?

I really hope to get the reply soon as it is the money for my education in UK and I do not really want to let it just be like that. Thank you.
I notice that you deleted the all-important question, "What Is Your State".

U.S. Law ONLY. We are not qualified to answer such inquiries for other jurisdictions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">