• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In need of a little help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pixxxieprincess

I recently got a very large tattoo. The tattoo artist was a friend of mine and he recently started tattooing. I'd seen much of his work and it was actually pretty good. So, when my best friend came into town from RnR we wanted to get matching tattoos. We decided to go to him because I knew he needed the money and I liked the work I'd seen of his. He gave us a really good deal. Well, she (my best friend) was tattooed over the span of 4 or 5 days. And I was tattooed one day. He had to finish her's because she had to go back to Kuwait. He told me that we would finish mine in the near future. Well, it has been about two months and he refuses to even talk to me about finishing it (he was paid in advance) because of personal reasons. And BOTH of the tattoos are very poorly done. I also, know that he only wrote up $600 and pocketed $800. I also, don't have any of the paperwork anymore. {The paperwork they use in the shop to write up the tattoos.} Though I do have pictures of him tattooing us.

Should I take him to small claims court? Will I be able to sue him for all $1400 because the tattoos need to be completely redone? Can I sue for her portion because she in Kuwait? Do I have to sue the tattoo shop itself or him because of the money he pocketed?

THANKS!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">