• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEED small claims advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

s.moehrle

New to the forum and i need some help. I live in minnesota if that matters. Here is the situation.

I used to work for a local band doing they're stage managing and a friend of the band had invested money into the band, well me and him talked about buying some pro video cameras so i could film the band live and other stuff. After talking he eventually had given me the money to buy some cameras which i did purchase a few online using all my accounts and bank etc... A little more than a year after purchasing went buy where i used the cameras to shoot the band, make videos and some other stuff for the band. I now no longer work for the bank and a few of the band member feel they own the cameras? The friend who financed them never said they belonged to the band only they were intended to make some videos and stuff for them which was done. If the band was to own them he should have given the money to them and they should have given it to me to purchase them and then they would own them right? I would like to know if i am right in saying i own them and what my rights are and options as i have 2 of the 3 in my possession and they have the 3rd along with other personal items saying i cant get them until i give them the cameras.

thanks

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">