• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor is insane?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tmraa

What is the name of your state? CA
My neighbor is sueing me for a vet bill. She is claiming that my dogs mauled her little dog on Aug. 12 resulting in a $900 vet bill. Her little dog came onto our property so I am not responsible if her dog was injured by my dogs. Thankfully my dogs did not injure her dog but she wants court to believe they did. This is just one more way that this woman has come up with to harrass us. The vet invoice she submitted is dated August 12th but the procedures that were preformed are dated August 11th. Her 2 big dogs attacked her little dog on the 11th and she is trying to get us to pay for it?
Is there a way to sue her for waged lost, childcare costs, or whatever costs this suit has cost me?
I go to court in December. I can't wait.
Can I get a restraining order against this woman?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">