• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mysticwolf66

Well its a long story. But lets say the neighbors had a huge fight and because we sit on out front porch they tried to drag us into it but we basically stayed out of it.Now with the warm weather my next door neighbor and I were out with our young children watching them play and the neighbors that were fighting with the neighbor I was with started in as soon as they got home from work.They stand on there property and scream out ignorant remarks such as"Oh by the way (neighbors name) Did you know that when you left for work last night that (my name) was over F%$king your husband. Well my husband just laughed and we cleaned up the kids toys because we figured we are not getting into theyre fight with the neighbor I was talking to.But now everytime we sit on our front porch they are constantly making accusations and swearing and speeding by the house flipping everyone off. We feel that we cant sit on our own property and enjoy our front porch.We were not in the fight they are just upset that we talk to the neighbor they were fighting with.So what can I do to make them stop...We tried talking to them the just threaten bodily harm...Pennsylvania York county.The Police were called they dont do too much about it

C

Chili

Maybe you could hang out in your back-yard... Then you don't have to deal with these idiots.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">