• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Employee Lost My Military Dependant Card And Ssn What Do I Do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dellon

I appied for a new job during the first day of training, they ask me and 5 other trainee's for 2 ID's, while we were filling out the paperwork, the Human Resource supervisior. Comes back after copying our ID's and tells us she place our iD's down bur can't find them. It's been 3 days she has offered a day of with pay, wanted to buy us lunch. I refused each time. What are my legal standpoints because I am truly anger and worried about my credit and my dads because the military ID contained both our info. Can anyone help?

JETX

dellon said:
What are my legal standpoints because I am truly anger and worried about my credit and my dads because the military ID contained both our info. Can anyone help?
Yep. Get replacements.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">