• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NH Frivolous Action

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FireRescueTyler

How do I file against someone who took me to small claims court in NH and is doing this to "break my balls" so to speak? I was told you file a "frivolous action" suit or a "Vexatious Action?" What do I ask the clerk for, and is it district or do I need to go supreme? Thanks in advance for clarifying and helping me. I am in New Hampshire.

JETX

How do I file against someone who took me to small claims court in NH and is doing this to "break my balls" so to speak? I was told you file a "frivolous action" suit or a "Vexatious Action?" What do I ask the clerk for, and is it district or do I need to go supreme? Thanks in advance for clarifying and helping me. I am in New Hampshire.
You don't. Everyone has the right to sue almost anyone else. A single lawsuit does not qualify as a 'vexatious or abusive' action. If you feel their filing was simply to piss you off.... show up in court and force them to prove their case.... and be ready to present YOUR defense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">