• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Karynp

What is the name of your state? Connecticut
:confused: If I never received a bill in my name or said amount am I still Liable to be placed in small claims court.
Can I win just because they cannot show a bill in my name ever sent?
They sent one in spouses name spellt totaly incorrect?

Are you people always so nasty or is this a special occasion?
I'm sorry I didn't know the rules....

Last edited:

BL

I never received a bill in my name received bill in spouses name spelt totally wrong. Amount never adjusted. bill was 487.00 now claim is 273.00? [ Quote} from prior thread.

Please keep your postings in one thread. You are expecting a different answer.If someone had one,they would post it in the orig. thread.

Really,was the work preformed in your home,or does your spouse live seperatly from you, and it was their house ( name misspelled ), the work was preformed at.

Is the address correct ? where the plumbers claim they worked,or did they just think the worked there ?

Give us a break . Pay the reduced amount.

HomeGuru

Karynp said:
What is the name of your state? Connecticut
:confused: If I never received a bill in my name or said amount am I still Liable to be placed in small claims court.
Can I win just because they cannot show a bill in my name ever sent?
They sent one in spouses name spellt totaly incorrect?
**A: how would you know about spelling?

HomeGuru

Blonde Lebinese said:
I never received a bill in my name received bill in spouses name spelt totally wrong. Amount never adjusted. bill was 487.00 now claim is 273.00? [ Quote} from prior thread.

Please keep your postings in one thread. You are expecting a different answer.If someone had one,they would post it in the orig. thread.

Really,was the work preformed in your home,or does your spouse live seperatly from you, and it was their house ( name misspelled ), the work was preformed at.

Is the address correct ? where the plumbers claim they worked,or did they just think the worked there ?

Give us a break . Pay the reduced amount.
**A: I agree to some extent but take exception to the use of the word preformed. Prexels are performed and plumbers perform.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">