• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No sleep at home....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

halfceo

What is the name of your state? IL

I have a neighbor in a townhouse subdivision, that turns his clock alarm radio, to volume level 3*10^3 power, every morning at 6am, including saturday and sunday. For the past 3 month I have walked over to his door and rang the doorbell and asked him to turn it off (which he does and appologizes every time), or turn it to a volume that I cant hear. I have also called the association and the police department after 2 months of begging and pleading with the neighbor to turn of the alarm clock and still walking up to his AM720 every morning. The alarm clock still goes off every morning. I have not had a good night sleep in 3 month, even on saturday and sunday. Now I know my chances are 50/50 but have anyone had experience with suing for suffering???

Thanks ahead of time...

seniorjudge

I have a neighbor in a townhouse subdivision, that turns his clock alarm radio, to volume level 3*10^3 power....

This would've destroyed the building long ago.

In any event, sue the guy in small claims. You probably will not win anything but you can use the legal system to show him that you can be as irritating as he is.

(I didn't really say that... :D )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">