• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

notice of appeal form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wizard30

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia
Where do i go to obtain a notice of appeal? Lost my case in magistrate court,and now i want to take it to the next level. I called the clerk of court and she stated i would need a notice of appeal form. though she didnt know where to obtain one. she told me that i should consult with an attorney. she stated once i completed the form then i would decide which court to take it to. The choices were court of appeals and superior cout. I would really appreciate any advice.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia
Where do i go to obtain a notice of appeal? Lost my case in magistrate court,and now i want to take it to the next level. I called the clerk of court and she stated i would need a notice of appeal form. though she didnt know where to obtain one. she told me that i should consult with an attorney. she stated once i completed the form then i would decide which court to take it to. The choices were court of appeals and superior cout. I would really appreciate any advice.
**A: then you already got the answer.

wizard30

My question is where do i go to get a notice of appeal form for superior cout. Maybe ill just download a free one online or type it up myself. maybe theyll accept that.

Last edited:
My question is where do i go to get a notice of appeal form for superior cout. Maybe ill just download a free one online or type it up myself. maybe theyll accept that.
Sometimes you can find them online through your state's court website. You may also be able to look up the relevant court rules online in order to create your own form. Another option is to download the form that a legal website has created, but make sure to verify the proper information is on the form so that it doesn't get rejected.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">