• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Harrassment?!?!?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rickscitygirl

What is the name of your state? KY
Before my husband and I moved in together he had a one night stand w/ his ex wife. I found out via email from her and ended up having a battle of words w/ her (which was immature but we were both mad at the time) However that was 2yrs ago weve spoken since and she has moved on w/ her life new child and new man, I am now married to her ex hubby. I sent her a letter asking her to pay a 100.00 Dr bill she had on hubby's cr report that was done after the divorce was final and she was suppose to be responsible for her own bills, since we never heard back we pd it ourselves and decided not to mess w/ her it wasnt worth it, well I have found out she took that letter and the emails I sent her from 2yrs ago and got a harrassment communication charge against me! Can this stand up in court? I mean my goodness! Hubby is going to call her and talk w/ her and if she changes her mind to drop this can she drop the charges? If not I have to pay 100.00 and go to court which the town is 3hrs away Can she do this to me? Can she change her mind and drop this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">