• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order To Show Cause {T430}

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desertfox0278

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY. I am a judgement creditor in a small claims case. I sent defendant an Information Subpoena which was not returned. The Court says I must now file a Form T430- Order to Show Cause- Non-Compliance With Information Subpoena. This is a Blumberg form and costs $31.50 plus shipping charges. Am I allowed to draw up my own form and substitute it? Why does the court think I'm made out of money? I'm being punished for the defendant's non- compliance! Seems grossly unfair!:confused: Comments please. TY- Frank

sandyclaus

OF course, if you're ordering the forms from an online legal forms vendor you will have to pay for them.

Check with the court to see where else these forms are available.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY. I am a judgement creditor in a small claims case. I sent defendant an Information Subpoena which was not returned. The Court says I must now file a Form T430- Order to Show Cause- Non-Compliance With Information Subpoena. This is a Blumberg form and costs $31.50 plus shipping charges. Am I allowed to draw up my own form and substitute it? Why does the court think I'm made out of money? I'm being punished for the defendant's non- compliance! Seems grossly unfair!:confused: Comments please. TY- Frank
**A: the court can reject a form that is not acceptable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">