• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paper work not signed!!!! help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cow_girl_m63

Michigan
a year ago i got in a car accident and the car i was driving was uninsured. now the lawers are trying to sue me and the two owners of the vehical.

i am trying to fight the law suite agenst me i was never served my papers so a deflat entry was enter agesnt me. i go to court beause they were trying to garnish my wages when the judge found that the default application, entry, affidavit was never signed by the plantifs attorney. so they ajourned court. today i am looking over the paper work and find that the judgment civil was never signed.

what do i do??

racer72

For crying out loud, you only need to post in one forum. Delete all your extra posts and you might get an answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">