• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Peoples Court TV Called Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

debitsj

What is the name of your state? FL

Does anyone have experience with People's Court? What does the defendant get out of it if he loses? What does he get if he wins? My case is simple enough, promissory note and lien on vehicle. Posted "Promissory Note" question back in March burden of proof before going ahead. Thanks JETX for answer then.

racer72

Cool. You will get a bunch of coaching on your case and if you lose, they pay the judgment. It's a win/win situation. There is the possibility you may come out looking like a dolt but who cares, it won't cost you anything. I would jump at this opportunity.

stevek3

debitsj said:

Does anyone have experience with People's Court? What does the defendant get out of it if he loses? What does he get if he wins? My case is simple enough, promissory note and lien on vehicle. Posted "Promissory Note" question back in March burden of proof before going ahead. Thanks JETX for answer then.
I prefer Judge Judy. She calls a schmuck a schmuck.

plindat

debitsj said:

We were on Judge Judy, as I understand the PC they have a fund that both littigants are paid from...if you win you get the judgement from that fund, if you lose they take from your portion of the fund. Judy only pays the winners.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">