• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

perjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lbryson

What is the name of your state?CA I went to small claims court today. the I was sueing told the judge that they were not the owners of the store at the we bought or furniture. the judge say we would have to the owners at the time of the sell. when my wife and got back and did some research on the internet we found the people we suit in the first place was infact the owner before we bought the furniture. the judge dismissed the action without prejudice. Can I have the case reinstated or do I have to refile again.
because of there prejury?

Larry

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lbryson said:
What is the name of your state?CA I went to small claims court today. the I was sueing told the judge that they were not the owners of the store at the we bought or furniture. the judge say we would have to the owners at the time of the sell. when my wife and got back and did some research on the internet we found the people we suit in the first place was infact the owner before we bought the furniture. the judge dismissed the action without prejudice. Can I have the case reinstated or do I have to refile again.
because of there prejury?

Larry

My response:

I want you to read your story, very slowly. Just read the words out loud. Tell me - - what words are missing? Now, rewrite your story and don't skip any words.

IAAL

lbryson

CA I went to small claims court today. I was sueing a furniture store. The owners of the store told the judge that they did not own the store at the time we made our purchase.

Because they told the judge they were not the owners at the time our purchase the judge said we were suing the wrong people.

The judge dimissed our case without prejudice.

After carefull research we found through the internet that the people we had in court were infact the owners at the time we bought our furniture.

What can we do now. Refile the case. or ask the judge to reopen based on perjury.

Larry

Sorry for the big mess. I hope I have it right now.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lbryson said:
CA I went to small claims court today. I was sueing a furniture store. The owners of the store told the judge that they did not own the store at the time we made our purchase.

Because they told the judge they were not the owners at the time our purchase the judge said we were suing the wrong people.

The judge dimissed our case without prejudice.

After carefull research we found through the internet that the people we had in court were infact the owners at the time we bought our furniture.

What can we do now. Refile the case. or ask the judge to reopen based on perjury.

Larry

Sorry for the big mess. I hope I have it right now.

My response:

Re-file your case. Show the judge your proof of store ownership. If you win, ask the judge to award you costs of court for both filings. Then, suggest to the judge that you want them punished for having lied.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">