• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help. Tricky. But Good Chance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

circlek

What is the name of your state? FL

I was stupid and bought a house with my ex. Well she got a injuction on me. We went to court i won procession on the the house. She had 2 days to leave. When I got home my dog was missing. Some how the dog got in her name but i adpoted it from the humane society and have the paper work. thats state it is in my name but, its in her cause she got the rabies shot. I want to sue for it back. What are my chances?

We own a house together both names are on the house. I am making the mortgage payment she refuses to make it. But when we seperated we were both paying half. Now she refuses to make payments can i sue her for the missed payments i have the checks. Also i have repairs that need to be done before we can sell the house. Can i get estimates on them and bring them to court as proof? and sue her what are the chances. Also the work that had to be done before i could sell like paint, dirt, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">