• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possibly filled for harassment..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joey88

There's a woman at my office(my superior) that was flirting with me heavily since I got there to the point that I made the huge mistake of texting her from a mobile I bought. The messages have no sexual content whatsoever, it was more of a romantic thing but she was married and well.. I think she told her husband and she told me she filled for harassment, I'm not sure whether it's true or not but I wanted an opinion.
Considering she doesn't know it's me, are the messages proof enough to get me into trouble? is the police capable of finding out that it's my mobile when it's not even registered as my own? how can I possibly defend myself in this case?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Why don't you tell us what state this is?

And this would be a criminal charge - why did you post under Small Claims????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">