• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Potential Harassment, Lost Wages???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grindin26

Heres the scenario, I resell Nintendo Wiis on my local Craigslist site through a series of classified ads. Users however have the ability to flag down an ad, with no warrant.

There is one particular seller however, who is monitoring the site for my ads and flagging them all down since my price is competitive to his and we serve essentially the same area in NYC.

I know its him since Craigslist sends you an email when your ad is flagged, and the time its flagged often coincides with a new advertisement from the guy.

Heres other pieces to the equation. This guy prank has prank called me about 5 times in the past 2 weeks. For the past few months hes been posting my # in the erotic services section of Craiglist and I have random people calling me for unrelated business. The final straw was last week when the guy posted my # in the casual encounters section and 100+ people called me in a 3 hour time span, until the ad was flagged down.

I'm just wondering if I have a case and if I do what legal precedents would I base it on if any.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">