• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Privacy Confidentiality in School

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

donnajay

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I dont know if this is in the right forum topic but I need help. My child has a sex education class in school which she was involved in "group" which required a signature from the student about privacy and confidentiality.

This teacher is now using a situation that my daughter had in her classes this year and possibly using her first name. I want to know if i can threaten a lawsuit of some kind, even if I dont go through with it, that can get her in trouble as well as the school...

donnajay

I am going into the teacher tomorrow to calmly speak to her but I would like to have something in my back pocket in case it gets out of hand. I would rather not have to use anything, I just want them to know this is a serious situation and something needs to happen not just for my daughter but future issues that the students trust her with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">