• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

problems with co workers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mwi

What is the name of your state? Maryland

My situation involves two co workers. I am a flight attendant with a charter airlines out of Baltimore, Maryland. These two women have bullied and harrassed me endlessly for some time now. I have made entries into a journal to reduce some of the stress (getting things off my chest as it were), but the bullying continues.

They seem to doing things just to be mean. I am a good flight attendant and pay attention to all the rules and regulations levied by FAA mandates and other company legislation. I get along with everyone else, but I can't seem to do it with these people. They seemingly think that they know everything, can do no wrong and as a result, they consider me to be less than worthy of their presence. I have tried to ignore them but in consideration that we are on an aircraft leaves me not much space to stay away. It is important to do your job as safety is a prime issue with flight attendants. I try to do my job but it is difficult to smile and be a perfect flight attendant when you have two other f/a's on your back for no reason. I know that sometimes people just don't like you, but these ladies were once my friends!

I'm wondering if bullying and harrassment by coworkers can be litigated in small court. It this treatment continues I want to stop them from further aggravation by taking them to court and showing them that I am not some idiot but a real human being who does not deserve to be treated as if I have no worth.

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

racer72

Small claims court is for money issues only. Your problem need to be addressed by your employer, what have they done for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">