• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prom Date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddaydave

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

My son (18) had agreeded to take a girl(16) to the prom. (I can't believe this)
At the last moment I found out disturbing attributes about this girl and have forbid him from taking her. Her father has said he will sue my son and my wife and I, if my son doesn't take her. Can he do that and win? :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ddaydave said:
What is the name of your state? Kentucky

My son (18) had agreeded to take a girl(16) to the prom. (I can't believe this)
At the last moment I found out disturbing attributes about this girl and have forbid him from taking her. Her father has said he will sue my son and my wife and I, if my son doesn't take her. Can he do that and win? :confused:

My response:

Oh, God . . . this is getting to be too much! There's just too much funny stuff coming out of the South tonight! Kentucky sure is a funny State - - of course, it's part of the "State Exchange" program, and Singapore will be taking its place this year.

Also, I just love the word, and use of, "agreeded". It's so . . . Kentucky!

IAAL

kathrynne

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Also, I just love the word, and use of, "agreeded". It's so . . . Kentucky!

IAAL
Might I be reading too many forum posts? I actually MISSED that one, and it's not the sort of thing I tend to miss. Thanks for the laugh! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">