• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property sale - TV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bear5

What is the name of your state? Virginia

purchase tv from a lady for $210. her girlfriend is now suing for the tv or $1500. asked lady before purchase was there any reason anyone (girlfriend, rental company ...) would want it back. she said no, it was paid for and her girlfriend took everything she wanted from the apartment already. They were splitting up, but they may be back together now. Both of them were moving out of town, but they both left and returned to the area.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Bear5 said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia

purchase tv from a lady for $210. her girlfriend is now suing for the tv or $1500. asked lady before purchase was there any reason anyone (girlfriend, rental company ...) would want it back. she said no, it was paid for and her girlfriend took everything she wanted from the apartment already. They were splitting up, but they may be back together now. Both of them were moving out of town, but they both left and returned to the area.
**A: there is more to this story and you were aware before the transaction that the tv did not belong to the lady that sold it to you.

B

Bear5

Actually, my husband and I know and work with both of the ladies. They give away and sale their stuff all the time. They gave us a pitbull dog earlier this year.

They were both moving; one to Florida and the other to Tennessee. They were trying to sell all their furniture.

Your word is your bond. That what I thought, anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">