• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about American Arbitration Association

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arez555

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California

I am filling out a form for Consumer Demand for Arbitration before the
American Arbitration Association. I am asking that AT&T pay for damages it has done to my
credit rating. They used a collection company to collect on a debt that was an error on
there part. After five years, AT&T has claimed it was an error on their part and is buying
the debt back from the collection company. AT&T has paid the debt. Now here are my
questions how do I write in legal terms that AT&T did damages to my credit causing me to
pay higher interest rates on loans and credit cards? I also was denied credit and was
required to pay a bigger deposit on an apartment because this collection was on my credit
report. My second question is on the form it asked "Do you desire any non-monetary
outcome?" do I leave it blank? On the previous question, "How much money do you believe
you are owed?" I put $10,000 for 5 years of negative credit ratings. Thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">