• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ramada Suites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hdianesu

Alabama

1999 I answered the phone to one of those telemarketors. He said he was from Ramanda Inn & Suites. And to make a long story short I purchased for $439 a 4day 3night stay in Orlando complete with 2 Disney ticket Vouchers and roundtrip air for 2. I was instructed that I had 2 yrs to use them. Well, the 1st yr flew by and then in the 2nd yr my husband was in a major car wreck and had to have reconstructed surgery on his face and then back surgery. With all this going on I seriously forgot all about a vacation. Then in the 3rd yr I called up to see about getting that vacation. They informed me that my time was up but for an additional $180 they could reactivate it for me. I told them to forget it and just send me back my money. They said they couldnt do that. I said "so either send $180 or lose $400" He then replied "yes mame, sorry but we dont give refunds".

Is that legal how can they take my money and me not get any services for the money rendered? :mad:

HomeGuru

hdianesu said:
Alabama

1999 I answered the phone to one of those telemarketors. He said he was from Ramanda Inn & Suites. And to make a long story short I purchased for $439 a 4day 3night stay in Orlando complete with 2 Disney ticket Vouchers and roundtrip air for 2. I was instructed that I had 2 yrs to use them. Well, the 1st yr flew by and then in the 2nd yr my husband was in a major car wreck and had to have reconstructed surgery on his face and then back surgery. With all this going on I seriously forgot all about a vacation. Then in the 3rd yr I called up to see about getting that vacation. They informed me that my time was up but for an additional $180 they could reactivate it for me. I told them to forget it and just send me back my money. They said they couldnt do that. I said "so either send $180 or lose $400" He then replied "yes mame, sorry but we dont give refunds".

Is that legal how can they take my money and me not get any services for the money rendered? :mad:
**A: what does your contract state with respect to the expiration date of the vouchers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">