• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

recall problem on jeep

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

timalan

What is the name of your state? washington

I have a '96 jeep cherokee sport and i have had my frame rail crack and my steering box bolts break twice within 6 months, and my bodyshop said there was a recall for the problem in 1997 but, chrysler said my vin#/car was not included in the recall, and will not pay or start a claim for my car expenses and rental car charges. my car insurance agent and investigator cannot understand why the manufacturers rep, who looked at it says no to a claim, and the body shop repairs and rental car costs will be over $3000. My insurance agent and investigator told me to take the dealer where i bought the car or chrysler to small claims court for my expenses, can anyone help on this?

tim

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">