• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jerrym121479

What is the name of your state? HI

I recieved many prank calls from the girlfriend of a guy I slept with. She never said anything, she just called, listened then hung up. She hasn't called in a few months but the police did pull the phone records and verify that it was her. Can I get a restraining order against her? Her boyfriend is also the father of my 3 week old baby.

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO JUST GET SOME ADVICE? I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALL COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THIS BUT IT'S MY LIFE SO IT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER, ADVISE THEN FINE...BUT DON'T POST ANY PASSIVE-AGGRESIVE CRAP BELOW. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

Last edited:

Happy Trails

jerrym121479 said:
What is the name of your state? HI

I recieved many prank calls from the girlfriend of a guy I slept with. She never said anything, she just called, listened then hung up. She hasn't called in a few months but the police did pull the phone records and verify that it was her. Can I get a restraining order against her? Her boyfriend is also the father of my 3 week old baby.

Duplicate post--go to: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=264777.

Don't bother clicking on the link I posted, evidently jerrym121479 has deleted it. What happened did the other reponders in that thread hit the nail on the head?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">