• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retail Theft at the WalMart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Madnarok

I was working at WalMart in Urbana, ilinois i stole an IPod touch: 225.00, Network router and External CD drive: 150.00, about 160.00 in food taken from hot and ready to serve in the deli area and 2 Video games:130.00 and i was arrested yesterday with a class 3 felony this being my very first offense i was wondering what is likely to happen i admited guilt i have a prelimenary hearing on the 25th of jan. i dont want to face jail but im willing to do house arrest or probation is either one of those possile in my case???

Hot Topic

How nice of you that you're "willing." Would you feel the same if you were the one who had been robbed?

In view of your cavalier attitude, hopefully, the judge will be "willing" to rule that you should spend some time in jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">