• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

return of trade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

horsenut

What is the name of your state?pa. My last post concerned a lady that traded two horses for one and then decided after four months to trade back. She showed up on my property demanding the return of her horse that I now own. She also brought a constable with her that had no papers from the magistrate. Once removed from the property she returned three days later with my horses that were part of the trade and demanded to take hers home. I removed the horse from the property, so it wasn't even here or I think she would have just taken it. I was not here at the time. She then left me a message saying that she returned my horses and that I needed to return the horse that I stole from her daughter. Please advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">