• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ripped off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

syskjw

What is the name of your state? Fl
I worked as a subcontractor for someone and they have not paid me. She owes me $2594.07 from April 30th 2006. She admitted she spent my money on her bills and was working on getting the money. I told her to give me what she had and pay me as she gets the rest. On May 15 she wrote me a check for $450 of course it did not clear. The company the contract was with is the U.S Postal Service. They where aware that I was running her route and it was an issue that she had not paid me. Do to the run about she was giving them and me they took the contract away from her and gave it to me temperoraly. But said I was on my own to collect the money from her that they had already paid her. Is the amount she owes me to much to be a small claim? And where can I find the form online to file a small claim or do I have to go to the court house?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">