• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ripped off by county

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawprohoe

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? mn.Iwas helping a friend move out of his house.ihad a couple trailers there and my skidloader.Well the police showed up started to look at loader {which was way out in field}they couldnt find serial number so they impounded it and a trailer.Went to court got aquitted.They gave me trailer back,when it came to loader they still had no serial numbers but yet they said it belonged to so and so?Is that legal to just give my equipment away?they said it must be the factories default for not stamping machine?Ihad possesion,i claimed it all along Iwent to court on it and noww they can say it isnt mine?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">