• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Road construction accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JBMysinger

What is the name of your state? TN

A few weeks ago, I turned onto a highway where a road crew had just painted the yellow lines in the center of the road. There were no construction signs located on the road I came from. After contacting the Tenn. Dept. of Transportation, I learned that they had contracted the job out to a private company. After finally getting a representative from the company to contact me, I was told to get grafitti remover from a local hardware store and take my car through a carwash after applying the remover. Not only did the grafitti remover NOT remove the yellow paint off of my car, but it removed some of the car's paint. I have contacted the construction company several times, and noone will return my call.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">