• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SCC Update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

naesatt

What is the name of your state?Ohio
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=223812
I paid my attorney (finally) the down payment to get the ball of wax rolling today. He will eat through that in a NY minute!!!! I am almost certain I heard a "cha-chig" noise as soon as I handed it over!:eek: He (my attorney) is going to file a motion to the small claims court to have everything moved to common pleas court. Soooo .........here I go again, waiting for my "one of many to come" day in court.:rolleyes: Everyone I have spoken with (on a professional level) says his attorney likes to muddy things up. Sounds expensive, I can only hope she is charging him a small $ :eek:

BL

naesatt said:
What is the name of your state?Ohio
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=223812
I paid my attorney (finally) the down payment to get the ball of wax rolling today. He will eat through that in a NY minute!!!! I am almost certain I heard a "cha-chig" noise as soon as I handed it over!:eek: He (my attorney) is going to file a motion to the small claims court to have everything moved to common pleas court. Soooo .........here I go again, waiting for my "one of many to come" day in court.:rolleyes: Everyone I have spoken with (on a professional level) says his attorney likes to muddy things up. Sounds expensive, I can only hope she is charging him a small $ :eek:

How much money are you paying the Attorney ?

LOL My daughter went w/ a litigant on Judge Judy . She didn't have to speak though .
She got a Free trip though w/ her Friend LOl

She was suppose to send me the film but so far hasn't .

naesatt

5kidsmom said:
Not just for SCC, for the whole thing, house, car, his being an ahole, etc......
Sorry guys, I answered under my friends screen name yesterday. Turned her on to the site yesterday, she says she loves it! :)

naesatt

Blonde Lebinese said:

LOL My daughter went w/ a litigant on Judge Judy . She didn't have to speak though .
She got a Free trip though w/ her Friend LOl

She was suppose to send me the film but so far hasn't .
I am not sure if you read the other SCC thread I started, but we too were invited on Judge Judy! He wouldn't agree, I am kinda glad though, didn't want to look like a hillbilly.

I publicly apologize for offending any hillbilly's on this site (you know who you are, right?)

BL

naesatt said:
I am not sure if you read the other SCC thread I started, but we too were invited on Judge Judy! He wouldn't agree, I am kinda glad though, didn't want to look like a hillbilly.

I publicly apologize for offending any hillbilly's on this site (you know who you are, right?)
You left out the answer ...

rmet4nzkx

naesatt said:

I am sooooo disappointed :( I was looking forward to seeing him get a new * on JJ :( :( butt your case has gotten too big for JJ now that it is bigger than the car issue anyway. He will be sorry he decided to add everything to it :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

naesatt said:

My response:

That's the problem. Hillbillies and Trailer Trash don't realize they're Hillbillies and Trailer Trash! But, everyone else can tell - - by the stupid situations they get themselves into. Just read a few of the threads on this site. You'll become a Hillbilly and Trailer Trash spotting expert in no time!

IAAL

naesatt

BelizeBreeze said:
Just wait until she get's an answer from ME :D
She already did!! :eek: She said you are funny as sh*t :D You guys were flaming another poster on her thread, so bad that some of the entries were removed & the thread was locked.

Last edited:

naesatt

rmet4nzkx said:
I am sooooo disappointed :( I was looking forward to seeing him get a new * on JJ :( :( butt your case has gotten too big for JJ now that it is bigger than the car issue anyway. He will be sorry he decided to add everything to it :)
What do you mean "he will be sorry"! Please don't say it was a bad move! (breath-breath) MY attorney is the one that requested it go to common pleas.

Last edited:

naesatt

Blonde Lebinese said:
$3,000.00 Worth ?

How much do you think you will end up with ?
$150.00 per hour, for many, many, many hours I am sure.

I did not see the second question before......I hope to at least get all my money back from the house ($35,000.00 all though $5k was "gifted" at closing) and my $3,000.00 back from the car minus depreciation prior to the time the car "mysteriously disappeared"

Last edited:

BL

naesatt said:
$150.00 per hour, for many, many, many hours I am sure.

I did not see the second question before......I hope to at least get all my money back from the house ($35,000.00 all though $5k was "gifted" at closing) and my $3,000.00 back from the car minus depreciation prior to the time the car "mysteriously disappeared"

I wish yahoo funnies were here I'd do the ROTFLMASO ...

SCC claim court has a limitation . LMAOROTF ... :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">