• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School Trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bailey08

What is the name of your state?Nebraska
What should I do? :confused:
School was never a problem for me, I always aced my classes with no troble, until I started high school. This 2005-2006 school year will be my first year as a sophomore, it should be my junior year. What happened is that when I started high school, I began having trouble with a teacher. He always seemed to lose my homework and tests. After a whole semester of this I decide to talk to the school counselor. I asked to be placed in independent study, but he wouldn't do anything to help me. He only talked to my teacher once, but it didn't do any good. My teacher only treated me worse. At the end of the school year I failed the total of five classes, that's thirty-five credits! I feel that these two men ruined my high school career.I just want everything to go back to normal, I want to graduate with my class, and be the good student I once was. What do guys think? Should I hire a lawyer and sue? E-mail me at [email protected], my name's Bailey Jimenez

Last edited:

JETX

bailey08 said:
At the end of the school year I failed the total of five classes, that's thirty-five credits!
So, how did your problems in ONE class... cause you to fail five??

I feel that these two men ruined my high school career.
They didn't.

I just want everything to go back to normal, I want to graduate with my class, and be the good student I once was.
Then do it.

What do guys think? Should I hire a lawyer and sue?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
No. You should learn to be responsible for your OWN conduct and not blame others for your problems.
If your teacher kept losing your papers..... why didn't you just make a copy BEFORE you turned it in.... or maybe make a note of the time/date given.... or talk to the office if the counselor failed..... or any of dozens of other possible solutions??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">