• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking Non Binding Opinion(s)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GAJD711

What is the name of your state? NEBRASKA

I recently filed a small claims court claim. Unknown to me, that could and was moved up to the next level of the court system County Court. Nonetheless, the defendant attorney has made a motion to dismiss the case kind of arguing their purpose is frustrated because of the need numerous depositions. I am and have consulted attorney, and at some point maybe considering summary judgement as I was readt to present at the small claims level and believe my case is Per Se (speaks for itself) or darn close. I am the plaintiff and if someone would have a non binding opinion. I would be grateful as to what can be expected at and by me what I need to bring or do at a motion to dismiss hearing? Any considerations are not binding in anyway, shape, or form. I am just evaluating multiple opinions. Thank you for any consideration(s).What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">