• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to Senior Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honeybee66

What is the name of your state? OR

Senior Judge, i am not sure why you said i did a duplicate post? My question for one wasnt even answered regarding how much time i had to file so that was useless i found that out for myself and when i did find it I posted it answering my own question!

The other post was asking if we found out at a later time, 5 months later that we were wronged does this mean according to the answer i found "you must file it within one year from the date the seller committed the violation, or the date you reasonably should have discovered the violation of the act" that we can count from the time we found out we were wronged starting from there being within the first year? Or from the date of the purchase or does it just depend on the sitution. Thats all i was asking but this forum is rather useless in getting any information. And i will figure it out for myself......someone recomended this site but i am not sure why?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">