• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I be worried?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WasntMe

I am going to go ahead and thank everyone for there responce,

Here is the story,

First off,

My age may be of importance, and I am 16 years old, and the kid I am referring toin the following is also 16.I play x-box live for fun, and I am sure that someone here must play it as well. Someone on my "friends list" asked me to recover one of his accounts on my xbox. I did not do this, as we shortely begin to dislike each other strongly. To recover an account, you must have First and last name, phone number, billing address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card number used to verify the account during start up. As I said, we begin to dislike each other, his account was rTb Skillz and mine was rTb Shock. You notice the resemblance? Anyways, he starting harrassing me. Which if you have ever played, you know this happens on a 2 minute bases. I said, man, I am going to council your account if you don't leave me alone. So he says, go ahead and see if I care....So I did, and I called Bungie to do it, and gave them the information they need, which is the standard for counceling accounts. The account was created with a Free Two Month which can be had for buying a game. Anyways, I canceled it and he calls me saying that he is sueing me for harrassment and fraud, and tells me he just talked to his lawyer...Can he do this? Not only that, but he has called my phone multiple times before, litterally harrassing me...Does this kid really have a case? As far as I know nothing can be done with four digits of a card number. That he gave to me. Get this, it was his dads card so it wasnt his info to give, and he did not ask his dad, because I am sure any knoweledgable parent would tell their kid not to give that info to a stranger...and his dad is a docter so I have to think he is an intelligent person. Anyways, what can I tell this kid to get him off my back? I am not the kind of person to screw anyone and I don't want to be involved with this..Should have thought about that before cancelling the account.Any help would be appreciated. Please don't come back with an "your just a kid get out of here". As I beleive these boards are here to help....

stephenk

"Anyways, I canceled it and he calls me saying that he is sueing me for harrassment and fraud, and tells me he just talked to his lawyer"

How loud were you laughing when he told you that? He is 16 and has an attorney?

Change your phone number or block his number.

WasntMe

Yea,

I basically told him to shove it. The guy is not too smart...He only knows me by "kid" and "Shock"..He asks for my parents I asked for his...Also when he calls, he always hangs up so I can't give him a response. He needs to grow some balls....Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">