• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Skiptrace - best ways to find someone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

topaz99

CA Small Claims - trying to locate defendant who ha moved. I have her maiden name, married name, prior address, and SSN (unless she lied). What's a good skiptrace service to use? Is there a difference between all the different websites or do they all use the same database? My process server was going to charge me for one, is it the same as just going to a website and doing it myself or do they have access to more info that I would not have?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
CA Small Claims - trying to locate defendant who ha moved. I have her maiden name, married name, prior address, and SSN (unless she lied). What's a good skiptrace service to use? Is there a difference between all the different websites or do they all use the same database? My process server was going to charge me for one, is it the same as just going to a website and doing it myself or do they have access to more info that I would not have?
We don't do referrals. Generally, pros have better access to information than the average Joe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">