• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it slander?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marthabalonso@y

What is the name of your state? Wondering in California. I received an email with allot of disturbing information. A webpage was made of a close family member in which he is embarrassed greatly. He broke up with a girl because she was very possessive and aggressive. She is very violent when she doesn_t get her way, to make a long story short she text my phone to say that I needed to get ready to see him in jail for him breaking up with her, she has also threatened to do worse things to him. He decided to get a restraining order to which she responded with another. My question is can he sue her for slander or what can he do to get the web page removed? Other then her not admitting it was her I have copies of responses to comments made by friends were she admits that their are worse things to come its just matter of time. Please help :(.

marthabalonso@y

We have been checking in on her personal web page and she and her sister talk allot we think that eventually she will fall face first can we then say that she is inviolation of the order? Why can't we charge her with some thing ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">