• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

saywhite

What is the name of your state? tx

i have been having trouble with this girl that has been tearing up my property. she has wrote all over my truck twice, flatten the tires, broken my satelite dish, filled out applications for life insurance policies on my son and forged his fathers name on it, accessing my checking account and putting passwords on all my accounts so that i am temporarily unable to access them. the police aren't doing anything and i need to know what to do. help :confused:

JETX

"the police aren't doing anything and i need to know what to do."
*** Some of the activities you noted are criminal, some are civil. The lack of police activity makes the logical question....
EXACTLY what PROOF do you have that this person is responsible for these actions??

S

saywhite

well she calls us after she tears something up and we have the application she filled out for the insurance policies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">