• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state, Kansas

This will sound bad to some, however the case's are many against two family members. Wire-fraud, illegal display of picture's, video's, slander, copyright infringment, harrasment, hacking, trademark thieft, on line threats, etc.
My questions are;
1. if we take them to small claims court and lose on any of the complaints is the verdit final, not allowing another suit against them.
2. We don't want to have a separate case per-complaint, so should we put all complaints together, being they all concern the same circumstances, having one big small claims session.
I know we need a lawyer, however they have the deep pockets and is why they are getting away with this. I wish I could get more indepth about this as my 80 year old mother is the real victim, Thanks for your info........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">