• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kathleen Anne

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
My husband and were sent letters at my home address to appear in small claims court. He lives in another state and does not know about the letter. Can I appear in court without him?

JETX

My husband and were sent letters at my home address to appear in small claims court. He lives in another state and does not know about the letter. Can I appear in court without him?
Depends. What is the case about?? What is his 'role' in the matter? Are you a licensed attorney??

Antigone*

is this related to your other post?

Does this case have anything to do with the tuition the school is suing you for, or the teacher that inappropriately touched your daughter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">