• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Claims for lost necklace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacbkjd

What is the name of your state? Washingon

A friend of mine left a necklace at my house while we were preparing the place to be moved into. After moving into the place the necklace was misplaced. Does she have a valid claim against me to pay for the necklace that is missing?

S

shell007

blacbkjd said:

A friend of mine left a necklace at my house while we were preparing the place to be moved into. After moving into the place the necklace was misplaced. Does she have a valid claim against me to pay for the necklace that is missing?
How many times are you going to post this question?

seniorjudge

blacbkjd said:

The answer to your question is...oh, wait a minute...you're one of those serial posters!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">