• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Claims Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

racer72

There are thousands of people that do. There might even be a few on these forums. Did you have a specific question?

drive2fast

Small Claims in PA Question

Cosine: I tried Googling. Google isn't what it used to be. Thanks for your non-helpful attitude - it will allow me to avoid responses from you in the future.

Racer72: specific question: Is there a statute of limitations on a claim? Thanks for your help.

drive2fast

Racer72 or Someone Knowledgeable

The specific question is whether or not there is a stautue of limitations on a small claims court claim in Pennsylvania.

drive2fast

PA small claim help and not help

To those who helped, thank you.

To those who wasted my time, you can figure it out.

latigo

The specific question is whether or not there is a stautue of limitations on a small claims court claim in Pennsylvania.
No, there is not a statute of limitations on a small claims court claim in Pennsylvania, per se.

All 50 states have set time periods (varying from state to state) within which a given civil causes of action or claim must be commenced/filed. But these restrictions have to with the nature of the claim, not in which court the claim is filed.

cosine

To those who helped, thank you.

To those who wasted my time, you can figure it out.
You were the one who wasted a lot of people's time by not asking a specific question to begin with. Eventually, you did, and you got a specific answer ... to what you asked.

Maybe you should read up on "how to ask good questions" before making any more silly posts here or anywhere else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">