• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Towns Very Small Minds, Biased Whites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayBackIsABeach

What is the name of your state?Connecicut
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations.

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no.
Am I in the right section of law? :mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PayBackIsABeach said:
What is the name of your state?Connecicut
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I was accused by a local town cop, I believe he was a town cop, of placing "disturbing" "unnerving" witchcraft materials which according to him consists of cat nip and pictures, in front of someone's house. He said there were two witnesses which happen to be the accusers, that saw me drop these items in front of their house. One of the accusers is a minor and has a serious jealous streak, not to mention some mental illness she inhierted from her mother. The cop told me if "it" happens again, I assumed he was referring to the cat nip and pictures, It will be considered harassment so I presume I will be arrested at that point.

There was no crime committed, and no evidence pointing to me as the guilty person. Just suspension, hersay, and general biased racist discriminatory allegations.

What can I do besides take the accusers to small claims court? What can I sue for? Harassment, False accusations, something to that effect. As far as this police department what can I do?
The cop said this was confidential and it has been documented. So I asked if it is on public record at all. He said no.
Am I in the right section of law? :mad:

My response:

What the hell are you talking about, anyway?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">