• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Snowmobile.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MASTERMIND

My fiance's sister has a small problem and was hoping i could get an answer out of this. She bought a snowmobile for $4000 for a "guy friend" and put it in her name and was making all payments on it. Apparently, he blew out the engine on it and is now trying to sell it for $500 and won't give her the snowmobile OR the money he is trying to make from it. What should she do?? She obviously wants the sled back and doesn't want him to sell it since it is in HER name. I'm not sure it matters, but we are in Michigan just so you know. Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

JETX

Hell, this one is easy....
Have her threaten to file a theft charge against him... then if he doesn't return it, file!

I bet a few days in jail for theft will wake him up!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">